Suggestions
 New Topic About Calves
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Sydney2015

1156 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2015 :  08:18:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MaryJane, when I was looking for the perfect place to put my topic 'When can I stop feeding milk?', I thought that there should be a Calf section. Things like vaccinations, feeding, updates on people's calves, and much more. All things calf! What do you think?

A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing - Laura Ingalls Wilder

I live on a small farm of seventy acres called Green Forest Farm, with 10 horses, a donkey, 5 beef cows, 2 beef heifers, 3 Hereford heifers, around 60 chickens, 8 dogs, my amazing cow, AppleButter, and her little Jersey calf HoneyButter!

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2015 :  08:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great idea Sydney, will let you know when we can get that done.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

Sydney2015

1156 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2015 :  09:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks MaryJane, I thought it would be good to be specific about the calves too. ;)

A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing - Laura Ingalls Wilder

I live on a small farm of seventy acres called Green Forest Farm, with 10 horses, a donkey, 5 beef cows, 2 beef heifers, 3 Hereford heifers, around 60 chickens, 8 dogs, my amazing cow, AppleButter, and her little Jersey calf HoneyButter!
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2015 :  3:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's up now under Calf Health. We moved your thread from earlier today over to it. Hope that helps.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

Sydney2015

1156 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2015 :  7:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks MaryJane!

Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: