Breeding
 Clover's birth announcement
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  2:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's what sweet MaryJane sent my daughter in the mail today...in the middle of a sad week for MaryJane herself and yet still thinking of others. It is a special treat for Cecily to get mail!

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens

Edited by - CloversMum on Jan 16 2015 2:09:27 PM

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  2:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cecily Grace is reading MaryJane's card.

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens

Edited by - CloversMum on Jan 17 2015 09:13:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ron

4666 Posts
Ronnie
Peever SD
USA

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  3:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwww , about the time you think MJ is awesome She goes one step further!

With a moo moo here and a moo moo there, here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo.
Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  5:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a cute card. It reminds me of the pictures in her new book, Moo-n Over Main Street Metropolis.

To laugh is human but to moo is bovine. Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

chives

313 Posts
Victoria
Shelton WA
usa

Posted - Jan 16 2015 :  6:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is just so sweet. Such a thoughtful gesture to give someone.

A cow is the heart of a farm
Go to Top of Page

Sydney2015

1156 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2015 :  07:52:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MaryJane is so nice!😅

A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing - Laura Ingalls Wilder

I live on a small farm of seventy acres called Green Forest Farm, with 10 horses, a donkey, 5 beef cows, 2 beef heifers, 3 Hereford heifers, around 60 chickens, 8 dogs, my amazing cow, AppleButter, and her little Jersey calf HoneyButter!
Go to Top of Page

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2015 :  09:18:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MaryJane's card sure made Cecily smile! When my hubby first handed the envelope to Cecily, she asked who it was from. Keith said it looks like it is from MaryJane. Cecily asked, "Isn't is suppose to say Charlene, instead of Cecily?" Keith said, "Nope, MaryJane is writing to you." Ceci Grace was thrilled and smiled even bigger!! Ceci Grace has a special place in her dresser for important cards and MaryJane's card has made the cut!

Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: