Milk Cow Decor
 Milk Cow Kitchen parlor stool
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  1:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Revamping an old stool Colton made when a boy. I couldn't throw it out. The wood looked terrible but it's sturdy and it just needs some milk cow kitchen colors. Put on some new casters and it will work. :)

To laugh is human but to moo is bovine. Author Unknown

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  2:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome Janet!!!!! Your stool will be precious forever and forever. Photos please when it's all done and in use:)

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  3:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Janet,
What's missing in this photo? (Hint: Boring brown quilt hanging on rail of cast iron play crib.) Their dollies have plenty of pillows and fancy clothes but NO quilts other than one small one my mother made for my daughter, not pieced, just quilted fabric.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  4:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
awesome janet!

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  4:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MaryJane, those little dolls are going to be getting colorful little quilts soon. That's a pretty little crib. Thank's Cindy.

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  5:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quilts upon quilts, doll quilts…

Go to Top of Page

CloversMum

3486 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  9:35:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beautiful, Janet. You are so incredibly talented. And, I love your milking stool ... precious memories and I love that you'll actually use it too!

Loving life and family on our Idaho farm, Meadowlark Heritage Farm; A few Jersey cows; a few alpacas; a few more goats, and even more ducks and chickens
Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  04:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you. You are kind Charlene. I wouldn't call what I do talent, wish I were, but such isn't the case. But I like dabbling here and there at different projects. :)

Go to Top of Page

Ron

4666 Posts
Ronnie
Peever SD
USA

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  06:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heck Janet can't think of much you don't dabble in and you do it well...talented? Uh yeah...humble..yeah.

With a moo moo here and a moo moo there, here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo.
Go to Top of Page

farmlife

1413 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  08:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couldn't have said it better myself, Ron!
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: