Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 2

koverfelt

61 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  3:51:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone!
MaryJane and Cindy wanted decals made for their stock trailers. I found a local shop in our area that makes them. I had them put the images below on file. If you're interested in getting one made, just call Allegra, mention that the files are under the name Heritage Jersey Organization, and tell them the size you would like along with the image name (you'll find that information below). Here's the contact information for Allegra (You might ask for Jesse when you call. He was really knowledgeable and helpful):

Allegra Printing Pullman
205 NW Whitman St.
Pullman, WA 99163
(509) 334-4275
http://allegrapalouse.com/

Here are the images, along with the image names that you should mention when you call. The sizes next to the names are the sizes that MaryJane ordered for her stock trailer. You can order a different size if that works better for you. If you have any questions about all of this information, feel free to e-mail me at karina@maryjanesfarm.org.

HJO-Logo, 24x24 inches

Cow-Lovin-Gal, 11x22 inches

Have-a-Cow, 11x22 inches

Jersey-Girl, 11x22 inches

Real-Women, 11x22 inches

Edited by - koverfelt on Sep 11 2015 3:52:37 PM

farmlife

1413 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  4:02:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The last one is right up my alley. Wouldn't my husband just love it if he came home from hunting to find that on our trailer? Hee hee. :)
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  4:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strange things happen when men go off to hunting camp.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

farmlife

1413 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  7:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The trailer fairies might show up.
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  9:17:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am blinging out our livestock trailer in preparation of the cow retrieval and so was sooo excited about these. in true impressive mary jane style, just last friday i emailed her and asked about HJO decals and wouldn't you know they get this all done in less than a week. if we could only bottle that energy ;>

decals #2 and #5 are my favorite, but they are all GREAT!

thanks mary jane.

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

GingerBKelly

274 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  07:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mary Jane.....did you make that "Jersey" Girl sticker just for me....lol! Where can I get one?

~Ginger Kelly, Kelly Homestead Apiary, Charlton, MA~

gingerbkelly@gmail.com
When a cow laughs, does milk come out her nose? ~Author Unknown

Check us out on FB: https://www.facebook.com/KellyHomesteadApiary/
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  08:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where to order is in Karina's post.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

GingerBKelly

274 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  09:21:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Mary Jane, can't for the life of me find out who Katrina is or find a place to order. Please, clue me in. I'm such a newbee.

gingerbkelly@gmail.com

Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  09:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you scroll up in the post and see it? Above the decals?

Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  09:26:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ginger look in the original post in this thread, koverfelt is Karina's tagline. She has all the ordering info right there ;>

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")
Go to Top of Page

GingerBKelly

274 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  10:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow....I'm having a cow.....how could I have missed that? Seriously, I need to just head off to the mini-barn and eat a bowl of ice cream to clear my head.

So sorry Mary Jane. Thanks for being so patient in answering my questions. I guess your patience pays off, in training cows and helping newbees get behind the ole you know what.

Thanks, Janet. You're such a sweetie, I can tell.

gingerbkelly@gmail.com

Edited by - GingerBKelly on Sep 14 2015 12:46:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  12:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No stock trailer here, but I like the decals and they will look nice in the new milk parlor when done. Have them ordered and have a few ideas. Thank you for sharing with us Karina. Very nice visiting with Jesse, like you said very helpful and pleasant. :)

To laugh is human but to moo is bovine. Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  1:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, that makes it fun. Can't wait to see what you do with them Janet. There's a little bit of cow Christmas headed your way.

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  2:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What am I going to do with you? You are always full of surprises. The g-girls and you have a little something headed your way too. Still working on the last doll quilt but won't be long now and I'll get them sent too. Thank you MJ. Love the designs on the decals!

Edited by - NellieBelle on Sep 14 2015 3:11:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

GingerBKelly

274 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  3:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

gingerbkelly@gmail.com

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  3:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love the pics of your talking cows Ginger.

Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  6:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mary jane is a very patient lady indeed! i can testify to that after being the first official graduate of milkmaid university.

Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  1:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UPDATE! just got off the phone ordering so here is the latest news...

Allegra has been busy this last week getting everything into the system so they can sell the decals, and they have had four orders from around the USA other than Mary Janes ;> so they are a little behind right now and may take 1-2 days to return your call, but they are very nice people so worth the wait.

right now they told me that they are preparing orders/invoices today and monday 9/21 will call everyone with their invoice total and have you pay over the phone via credit card. then they plan to ship everything out monday to the far corners of the USA cow kingdom

Edited by - txbikergirl on Sep 18 2015 1:47:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2015 :  08:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for your orders. I love supporting businesses in my home town. They'll always so helpful and eager. Makes it fun for everyone.

Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  2:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allegra offered to come out to do a couple (actually three) of my decals so I could see how to do it. The owner came this morning and left me with a cool tool for putting the rest of them on. He also left Cindy's here with me. He said they recently invested in a new machine. I have to say, the quality of these is off the charts. I'm so very pleased.

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  2:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool MaryJane. They called me yesterday and said they put mine in the mail. The HJO logo decal looks really nice on your trailer. Sharp.

Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2015 :  6:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i can't wait!! patrick reserved the two sides of the front of our trailer for the HJO logos, we got two medium size round ones.

tuesday is going to be a busy day indeed.

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2015 :  10:45:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of my decals arrived today! Wahooo!

Go to Top of Page

Ron

4666 Posts
Ronnie
Peever SD
USA

Posted - Sep 26 2015 :  11:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

We feel like red headed step cows....

With a moo moo here and a moo moo there, here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo.
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2015 :  11:14:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cute Ron! What a truly handsome couple. Tell us how you're milking Harriet these days with Norman living right with her? Does she walk away from him to another area for you so you can milk?

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2015 :  11:35:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love the picture of Harriet and Norman. Thanks for posting it Ron. Miss seeing everyones bovine. The couple look quite content. :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: