Birth and Delivery
 Ester Lily Giving Birth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2018 :  06:19:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  04:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't think Ester Lily was due until April. ? Congratulations on the new arrival MaryJane. Hope all is going okay.

To laugh is human but to moo is bovine. Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  05:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was posting this for the woman buying Ester Lily. It was when she gave birth to Lizzy a year ago. EL is still pregnant:) Sorry I didn't say that.

Good morning Janet!

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  06:32:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh well, that cleared that up. I'm still happy for Ester Lily and Lizzy and hoping the best for them as they move on to their new home.

Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  06:46:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lizzy is staying here for now. I realized she'll be ready for Ian in no time at all and that seems easier for everyone involved.

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  07:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So it's Ester Lily, M'Lady and Sophie that are leaving? Such beautiful additions to any farm. I just love Lizzy's markings. I'm anxious for my ladies to deliver but alas, I must be patient. Not until May. Millie is the sweetest little thing. I call her "Sweet Tea" in the morning, because she takes her sweet time coming into the milk parlor. They are such a joy.

Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  09:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, those three, but with two more on board. Both Ester Lily and M'Lady are pregnant. EL with a bull. So she's also getting a herd bull. I think he'll be close to perfect.

Go to Top of Page

NellieBelle

11214 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  09:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes indeed. Works out nicely. Thanks MaryJane.

Go to Top of Page

Boots&Flipflops

499 Posts
Darla

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  11:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phsyc!!

You had me there too MaryJane. Well, whether it be new or old calving pictures, they are always so exciting.

Still on my toes with Miss LL.

To Succeed In This Life You Need Three Things: A Backbone, A Wish Bone and a Funny Bone. As quoted by Reba McEntire
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: