Author Topic  

Mike

1667 Posts
Mike
Argyle WI
United States of America

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  06:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gabe,
The system is keeping me logged it. When I try to log out and back in, to clear things out, I am still 'in'.

On another site, I cannot log in at all. I have cleared cookies to start over and still nothing.

I do not know if these two issues are related, but these are the only two site I log in to.

Help me log out of this site, please.

Another issue, the 'last visit to this site' date is incorrect.

Most respectfully,
Mike Rock

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  08:32:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike, we may not be able to get to this until early next week. Have you tried restarting your computer?

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  08:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, the "last visit" looks like it's working on my computer. What exactly are you referring to? Your date listed is today, mine is today, Janet's is today, Charlene's is yesterday. Looks okay to me.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2015 :  3:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike,
On everyone's computer here it says your last visit was August 6, 2015. Just not sure at this point how or if we can help you. It sounds like it's your computer but we'll continue to brainstorm on our end.

Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: