Cows FOR SALE (or barter or swap)
 "Paddy Cake" is for sale, +her 6 Mo.old bull calf
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

Buck

12 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  08:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is with great sadness that we must let our sweet paddy cake go to a loving good home!! Because of time needed for our milking products, the Ultimate Ez and Udderly Ez Milkers , we have relinquished our lease on the lovely farm here in Lexington, Ky. Paddy is bred back to MJ's Sampson, and has this beautiful bull calf from him this year that is also for sale.. Plus we still have a Straw left from this years breeding that can go with the sale. I will also include a free new Ultimate Ez Milker with her.

The calf is already registered, his name is Tumbleweed Buckaroo , halter broke and would be an asset to any fledgling breeding operation. He is looking more like his daddy every day!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Buck and Karen Wheeler

You can go to our new video on the Ultimate Ez and see her "working in action" http://www.udderlyez.com/ultimate_ez_milker.php Please call my cell 507 213 2126 or email me if interested, I have to move them off the farm so time is of the essence.

Buck

12 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  08:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention, I will work with anyone for some payment time with a reasonable down payment that may want "Paddy" because it is most important she go to a good family and a loving home. She is only 4 years old and has been milked with the Ultimate Ez for 2 1/2 years now, she has been to my clinics, loads, bathes, and just does everything right.
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  09:40:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Questions:

When is she due again?

How much milk does she give once/day milking?

Does she give very little cream, lots of cream, or a fair amount of cream?

Are you milking her right now or is she dried off?

Has she ever had mastitis?

Was she dehorned? Was her bull calf dehorned?

Thanks!

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

Buck

12 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  11:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On a daily average "Paddy Cake" gives us a gallon of milk, and that's milking once a day, she would give more but we only milked her once a day.

She is still in milk

She has never had Mastitis

She is Polled and so is Tumbleweed Buckaroo

Her last and only breeding date was on Aug 5 2016 She has impregnated on both AI Breedings both times, so I would call that an easy breeder.
Go to Top of Page

maryjane

7072 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  12:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So she's due May 14. Good time of year for a calf. How about her cream, Buck? I noted from her papers that she is close to, but isn't 100% Jersey so that might affect how much cream she gives. Or it might not. She sure is an awesome cow.

MaryJane Butters, author of Milk Cow Kitchen ~ striving for the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain ~
Go to Top of Page

txbikergirl

3197 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2016 :  2:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
buck i can't tell you how many times i have been tempted to call about her. but milking once a day i need more than one gallon - but that is me personally, i know it would be absolutely perfect for so many people out there... and yet still i keep coming back to this post time and again ;> she looks and sounds just perfect, and lovely bull calf as well. i am wishing someone on the search for the perfect cow will see paddycake

Firefly Hollow Farm , our little farmstead. Farmgirl living in the green piney woods of East Texas on 23 acres with a few jerseys, too many chickens, a pair of pugs and my Texan hubby (aka "lover boy")

Edited by - txbikergirl on Nov 20 2016 2:02:21 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: